AGL

le forum de l'alliance

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Auteur Message

Posté: 23 Avr 2016, 10:31 

Shipping costs can vary based on destination. I'm outta here.' Then I punched him in the face. "For starters, I can't thank y'all enough for the beautiful baby shower. I didn't feel like talking about it until now-since all of us are here. And I haven't been in a festive mood." She turned toward the kitchen where Kyra was and yelled, "Can I have another piece of cake?" When Kyra came out of the kitchen she was carrying a tray with a bottle of Dom, a bottle of sparkling grape juice, slices of cake, champagne glasses, and a bag of weed. They all liked Nikayah.
66bede9e92

Shipping costs can vary based on destination. . Good copy for reading, may have heavy page wear with writing textual notes highlighting or be an heavily used ex library copy with library markings, stickers or stamps. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. "Then I faced Nikayah and asked, 'Am I the other fuckin' woman, or is she? How long has she been coming down here, Nikayah?' He wouldn't answer so I pushed him. "Kyra! Can you stop lusting and shut up? Can I talk, please?" Roz asked, relighting her joint. She been comin' down here for a minute.' "I screamed, 'For a minute? The bitch looks six months pregnant!' Then he says, 'Let me talk to you in private,' and grabs my arm. "Take charge, baby!" "Right! Right! That's what I like about Trae. I was trying to be cool and front like it wasn't no big deal.